Monday, March 01, 2004

淡初的学姐* 

从前从前,有个人爱你很久,但偏偏,雨渐渐把距离吹得好远。*晴天*

雯齐好可爱,她昨天给了我一张纸条,上面夹了一张卡片。在纸条上,她说,她在淡初就读时把这个卡片放在文件夹里,每当被功课弄得自己喘不过气来时, 就会记住卡片上的话,从中得到激励。卡片上写着:Where the will of God leads you, the Grace of God will keep you.

她说,如果神会让你进淡初,一定是有他的旨意,只要靠着他,再难的路也有可能走过去.

谢谢雯齐!! so sweet of you.

Also wanna say Goodbye to 04A1 NYJC. =) I haven been in contact wif u guys for sometime. Just a small small update. I din do too well for Os, but just enuf for me to get into TJC. I'd prob go dere when sch officially starts, but i may come back to sch on thurs, still unconfirmed (i heard abt the hotcakes Clarence treating us to.hahaha). Just wanna say a big thank you to u all for giving me great memories to keep. Haha. NYJC still rocks, seriously. But TJC's not bad too.
Joyce at 10:06 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*